Island Activiies: More information can be requested on arrival
Day trip with Palita Lodge‘s Car Daily pick up from the hotel
- The Van: For 2-4 people for 5 hrs. : 4,000.-THB
- The Van: For 2-4 people for 3 hrs. : 3,500.-THB
- The Pick Up car: For 2-4 people for 5 hrs. : 3500.-THB
- The Pick Up Car: For 2-4 people for 3 hrs: 3,000.-THB
- Program includes: soft drinks, towel, umbrella and snorkeling equipment.
- Extra person surcharge 900.-THB and children between 6-12 years old 400.-THB for daily tour by van.
- All times are approximate and schedules may change.
- Waterfall to swim might change due to season & weather
- doesn’t expect flowing waterfalls in dry season.***
- If we have enough time, we will go to Wat Srithanu
for the river fish tour
- Wat Phu Khao Noi is the oldest temple on Koh Phangan and the name means "The temple of the small mountain". You will find this small mountain (which is more of a hill) on the South-West of Koh Phangan, not so far from Thongsala (the main town of the island). If you want to meet a temple monk, we recommend you to visit the temple before noon. Wat Khao Noi is a temple that is created by Pastor Peth Whashiro when he was the abbot Extension Prakru Viboolthammasarn or Pastor Peth Whashiro. AmpawanTemple Koh Phangan His stepping stone scratches. And rock spire appears as a foot pedal, believed to be footprints pastor Peth Shiro.Marvel has shown for future generations to worship.
- Visit “Pheang Waterfall” One of the largest waterfall on Phangan is called Phaeng and you can get there by walking on a steep mountain path. There is a steep 250 meters jungle trail walk to get up to the impressive fall. If you walk another 200 meters path up, you will reach a fantastic mountaintop viewpoint. Nearby, there is also a long winding foot trail that leads up the mountain Kao Ra peak and viewpoint.
- Chinese Temple (Chao Mae Kuan Im Shrine) The Chinese Temple on Koh Phangan exists today due to the faith of Mrs. Malawan. In 1990, when the island still was by large without electricity, Mrs. Malawan came to Sangthom Temple on Koh Phangan for a ceremony to present the robes to the priests. One night when Mrs. Malawan and some friends were sleeping outside, she dreamt about the Chinese Buddha, Jaomae Kuanim. The Buddha told her to build firelight for the people. Mrs. Malawan then returned to Bangkok to raise the funds and building was completed in 1992.
- Ao Chaloklum (Fisherman Village) The beach on Ao Chaloklum is about 2.5km long, with the village of Chaloklum right in the centre. As it is still primarily a fishing village you can find the local fisherman’s.
- “Koh Mah” the best spot for snorkeling in this Island. Koh Ma is a small island connected to Koh Phangan by a sandbar on Had Mae Had beach. Easily accessible, Koh Ma has only a few bungalows. Many people refer to this island as "Paradise" and find it extremely hard to leave. Koh Ma is surrounded by an amazingly colorful, living reef. It's an ideal location for snorkeling or learning how to dive.
- Sightseeing: Haad Salad is on North West coast 600 meters long white sand Beach. Coral reef off coast. Best swimming from Nov. to April. Plenty of bars and restaurants. Shops stock food, drink, gifts etc. Not a party beach or Haad Yao is one of the most beautiful beaches on Koh Phangan. The sandy beach stretches over one kilometer from Haad Son through to the headland that shelters the bay. The beach is also very wide, allowing a wide variety of sports and activities.
- Sunset at Amsterdam Bar view point.
- Thong Sala Shopping: Thong Sala really is the shopping hub of the island. And every Saturday evening the Chinese street turned into a walking street starting at 5p.m till 10pm. Many stands all along the road offering a variety of items, souvenirs, clothing and accessories and delicious Thai Food.Finish the trip and return to Palita Lodge.